Sunday 1 May 2011

Our first vacation :)

Sooooo... tomorrow will be the first day of Camden's first vacation and where are we going? BUTLINS :) Don't worry I will be taking the camera so will have lots of things to show you :) I would have never imagined I'd be doing this at 20 years old. Kirsty- a family girl... Well I never.

I've been thinking today (again)- what if I had never had Camden... How different things would be... I'd now be living in Brighton at university just like I always wanted but I wouldn't change any of this for the world. Don't you think its funny how once you become a parent your needs go straight out of the window. Its as if having a baby opens this whole other part of you- a selfless, caring one and for someone who was once a horrible selfish teenager that is AMAZING. My life now has never been so better and for once I can finally say I'm happy. For those of you who know me, I was in the worst relationship ever. It dragged me down but now I'm free I feel like a completely different person and as for Chris well I feel bad that his life isn't going so good...

Another Aspect of this blog- I'm going vegan! So I may need the occasional rant about cutting animal consumption out of my life completely.

Also if this blog will allow me to I'm going to post videos every month just to say heyyyy :)
Today- went shopping, packed, worked out, listened to Camden laugh at me saying 'I Love You' (strange child), dyed hair retouched the redness

No comments:

Post a Comment