Sunday 8 May 2011

We're Back :)

So a week away and nothing has changed, not that I expected it to but sometimes I wish that I could come back and everything has changed to how it should be. After a week with no stress and no one bothering us we are back to reality.

I think Camden had a good time, there were a lottttt of smiles and giggles. He went to the beach, played in the sand, swung of the swings, watched a pantomime and met Billy the Bear :)


Monday- We travelled down to Minehead, checked-in then unpacked. Then as we were self-catering we popped to the local supermarket to grab some food then we went for a meal and had an early night.


Tuesday- We walked in Minehead and went to the beach. Then we went to watch Aladdin at the Butlins theatre. I was impressed actually but I don't think Camden was as he just went to sleep lol.


Wednesday- Me and Camden did a lot of walking then watched another show. We went and played in the parent and tots room for the afternoon.


Thursday- Swimming :) then we went to the park.


Friday- We travelled home and came back to reality.

Why is it that it only takes a change of scenery for my head to do over time? Every time I go away I always go into like a super deep thought mind set which involves my thinking about my life, future and who I am 24-7... Anyone else get this?


The conclusion- I want to change lol

Camden- Growing up so quickly. He has two teeth (the bottom front), they're lovely and sharp as I found out when he bit my arm. He can now stand briefly when holding onto something. In his door bouncer he will spend hours bouncing away (getting into a bad habit though because he wants to bounce ALLL the time lol), he says mama and chats away to himself 24-7. 8 months old.... where has time gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment