Saturday 30 April 2011

Saturday Night In

After a pretty average day of hanging out with Camden, I'm sitting here thinking about where my life is going... I hate these deep thinking sessions that usually end in the devourment of a tub of the good old 'Ben and Jerry's'.

What do I want out of life?
Why do I feel like I should be doing more?
What can I do to make our lives better?

So I've started a blog... Not really sure how that will answer these questions but at least now I can keep a record of our days...

Camden's first vacation- Butlins. We leave on Monday and I cannot wait to get away from this house. As much as I love it, boyyyy does it get boring around here. I really hope Butlins is ready for a very excited Mommy and an averagely excited Camden :)

TO DO- write a list of all the things I need to do when I get back

TODAY'S ACTIVITIES- paid the bills which is always a joy, chased Pancakes (my rabbit) around the garden for literally an hour, took Camden for a walk on his trike and began a blog :) not a bad day if you ask me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment