Saturday 30 April 2011

The Story So Far

For those who don't know me, let me introduce myself


Hi I'm Kirsty, a 20 year old single parent who has a wonderful 7 month old boy called Camden. Right I'll start at the beginning...


I found out I was pregnant when I was 19 and after much consideration I decided to keep the baby (I was still with Chris, Camden's dad, at this stage)... We moved in together, the relationship fell apart (long story cut short) but we stayed together for the baby's sake... I gave birth (well had a c-section) at 36 weeks. Then when Camden was 3 months old, Chris kicked us out on New Years Eve.


I moved back in with my parents while I found a new place to live, now me and Camden live on our own. Chris has hardly anything to do with Camden...


I am planning on going to university in September to study media (although I have recently began to doubt my career choice but that is a different post)


So that is the sorty so far in a nut shell... For those who followed me on YouTube- feel free to ask any questions and I will fill you in :)


So let the blogging begin :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I followed you on youtube and im glad that youre back. Im in your situation - 20 year old single mom of a 3 month old baby ( and I had a c-section too), he is my life, I just adore him. So I really can relate to you. Your son is adorable btw :)

    ReplyDelete